Thursday, April 10, 2008

On eBay: A collection from the riders and wranglers of Xena and Hercules

Check out the large collection of horse-related H:TLJ and X:WP items for sale on eBay this week. The description doesn't give a full listing of the items in the collection, which I think is a mistake -- a list would generate more interest because people could then make intelligent estimates of value. There are some truly wonderful items in this collection -- I just hope a more complete listing is posted. Starting bid is $15K and there is a reserve.

Very rare mine sword letter opener thank you gift to the crew of H:TLJ. I've not seen one of these for sale before.

If you are a fan of the Chin episodes -- these look like excellent stuntie versions of Lucy's costumes.


This group looks like too much fun -- let's invite them to this year's XenaFest gathering, shall we?

No comments: