Saturday, April 26, 2008

X:WP Prop Sword on eBay


The description says this sword is wooden and this is the only photo provided -- it would have been nice to see the rest of the sword.

It looks remarkably similar to this sword, one of mine, which is unfinished metal:

I checked my list of prices realized in the online portion of the It's A Wrap sales and didn't find a wooden sword of any kind listed. It's quite possible that this sword is made from another material.

2 comments:

Collin Williams said...

I like your blog, it's very insightful. I remember the first time I ever saw Hercules, I was on vacation in Hawaii... and saw most of the episodes of Xena... those were just good fun shows.

Chris said...

Thanks! I had a teen-aged niece who talked me into watching a Xena episode back in 1996. I had no idea at the time how far my Xena "thing" would go. This blog and my collection website are a testament to how an interest in a fun TV show could get a bit out of hand.....