A Sixth Season X:WP Press Kit which includes color photo slides. X:WP press kits in general are sought after and often difficult to locate because most fans don't resell them. I have a few myself and have never considered selling them. Auction ends
A set of pewter X:WP figures (plus Hercules). The set includes Xena, Gabrielle, Callisto, Joxer, and Herc. Again, this is a rare item, not usually seen for sale -- and as these were made in 1997, they were probably made in a small production run. There are a few of these pewter figures priced individually at $55, $65, and $75 in other ebay stores. I can't recall when I've seen a set of 5. Auction ends
From a California seller comes this really rare Warrior Con T-shirt. This was one of the few fan-run conventions (there were many regional XenaFests, but this one featured talent from X:WP). Organized by two Xena fans, Rory Klion and Suzilla, this convention was organized originally as an answer to problems many fans saw in Creation's conventions. This T-shirt commemorates Warrior Con and does so nicely. I don't think I've seen one of these around in 10 years. Auction ends
No comments:
Post a Comment